Important information to know during Cleveland State University's mandated closure.
The entire Campus is on lock down pursuant to Governor DeWine's order and Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations.
For up-to-the minute updates please refer to the University's CORONAVIRUS UPDATE page.
- Engineering Buildings, Computer Labs, MakerSpace and offices are closed until the ed of sprng semester
- Research Labs are not accessible, except for very limited circumstances and with prior approval from the Dean.
- Spring Break is extended through March 22, 2020
- Classes resume online starting March 23, 2020 (check for updates often)
- The Advising office is fully functional, but modified to assist you remotely.
- If you have an appointment with an advisor it will still take place either online or by phone
- Current students stay in touch with your advisors by email or through Starfish
- Prospective students, or recently admitted students, please call 216.687.2555
- Please stay current on all the latest details through this website, social media and the main csuohio.edu webpage
For questions specific to your engineering coursework, please call 216.687.2555 or email email@example.com.
Please email questions, comments, concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for all scholarships are still being accepted and reviewed, and the deadlines have not changed. That website is engineering.csuohio.edu/scholarships
Applications are now being accepted for the Washkewicz Scholars Scholarships at CSU Washkewicz College of Engineering
(These scholarships include all eligible Engineering, Technology and Computer Science current and incoming freshmen students.)
Scholarship funds will be distributed for the 2020-2021 academic year.
To be considered; applications are currently being accepted at: https://engineering.csuohio.edu/scholarships/washkewicz-scholars-program and the deadline is: March 31, 2020.
All eligible students are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to Parker Employees dependent children pursuing the appropriate degrees. Students awarded a Washkewicz Scholars Scholarship will be given consideration for an internship with the Parker Hannifin Corporation.