Chemical Engineering majors who will be in their sophomore, junior, or senior years in the academic year 2021-22 are welcome to apply (unless noted). Applications will open for school year Fall 2021/Spring 2022 on January 1, 2021 and close on March 31, 2021.
Allen B. Curtis Endowed Scholarship. Award up to $ 1250, annual. Preference is given to a Glenville High School graduate.
Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship. Award up to $2000, annual. Preference given to women and minority applicants. Junior or Senior. Demonstrated financial need.
- Chemical, Electrical, and Mechanical majors.
- Awards will be up to $5000, annual.
- Must have sophomore standing during the fall 2020 term and a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must have an interest in manufacturing and have the ability to accept a co-op assignment no later than summer 2021. Students will be evaluated during the co-op assignment and will be invited to reapply for the scholarship based on performance during the co-op experience.
- Diverse applicants (women and ethnic minorities)are strongly encouraged to apply. Please use this form to apply: https://csuengineering.formstack.com/forms/lincolnelectric21