Mechanical Engineering majors who will be in their sophomore, junior, or senior years in the academic year 2021-22 are welcome to apply (unless noted). Applications will open for school year Fall 2021/Spring 2022 on January 1, 2021 and close on March 31, 2021.
MCI Technologies Endowed Scholarship. Award up to $1750, annual. Senior only. Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
Calvin B. Dalton Memorial Scholarship (sponsored by AECOM). Award up to $1000, annual. Must have a 3.2 or higher GPA. Minority applicants preferred. Have an interest in a career in consulting engineering.
Professor Albert Lord Scholarship. Award up to $1500, annual. Renewable. Demonstrated financial need.
Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship. Award up to $2000, annual. Preference given to women and minority applicants. Junior or Senior. Demonstrated financial need.
Keith N. Ward Scholarship. Award up to $1500, annual. Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA. Junior or Senior.
- Chemical, Electrical, and Mechanical majors.
- Awards will be up to $5000, annual.
- Must have sophomore standing during the fall 2021 term and a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must have an interest in manufacturing and have the ability to accept a co-op assignment no later than summer 2022. Students will be evaluated during the co-op assignment and will be invited to reapply for the scholarship based on performance during the co-op experience.
- Diverse applicants (women and ethnic minorities)are strongly encouraged to apply.