The Bachelor of Computer Engineering Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Computer Engineering Program Educational Objectives
The educational objectives for the computer engineering program are to produce graduates who are expected to demonstrate, a few years after graduation, the capability to:
- Practice, research, and innovate in all areas of computer engineering with integrity.
- Formulate, diagnose and solve problems of computer engineering and shape our world for a better, sustainable future.
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences in communities.
- Empower, inspire, and contribute as a team member or a leader.
- Continue to gain, expand and advance knowledge in computer engineering.
Computer Engineering Student Outcomes
The student outcomes for the computer engineering program are as follows:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Annual Computer Engineering Degrees Awarded
Enrollment in Computer Engineering
|Fall 17||Fall 18||Fall 19||Fall 20||Fall 21|