People at Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Ronghui Li received the B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Dalian Maritime University (DMU), China in 1999, 2006 and 2013, respectively. He is working in Cleveland State University of USA as a visiting scholar from February 2015 to February 2016. He is currently an associate professor in DMU, and also a ship captain. His research interests include ship motion control, nonlinear control, adaptive control, active disturbance rejection control ,marine cargo operation, marine technology.
- Associate Professor, Dalian Maritime University, China
- Visiting Scholar, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Office Location: FH316
- Phone Number: +1 (216) 860-8159, +86 15041135315
- Email: email@example.com
- B.S., Navigation Technique - Dalian Maritime University, China
- M.S., Vehicle Operation Engineering - Dalian Maritime University, China
- Ph.D., Traffic Information Engineering & Control - Dalian Maritime University, China
- Ship Motion Control
- Nonlinear Control
- Active Disturbance Rejection Control
- Marine Cargo Operation
- Marine Technology
- Ronghui Li, Tieshan Li, Renxiang Bu, Qinling Zheng. Active Disturbance Rejection with Sliding Mode Control Based Course and Path Following for Underactuated Ships , Mathematical problems in engineering, Vol2013.
- Ronghui Li,Tieshan Li, Renxiang Bu. Active disturbance rejection control based path following of underactuated surface ships, ICIC Express Letters, Volume 7, Number 3, p675-680, 2013.
- Ronghui Li, Tieshan Li, Renxiang Bu. Active-Disturbance-Rejection Control Based Underactuated Surface Vessel Path Following, Journal of Dalian Maritime University，2013, 42(2): 4-8.
- Ronghui Li,Tieshan Li, Renxiang Bu. ADRC-based Ship-track Control and its Application to Traffic Safety Evaluation in Harbor Fairway, The 1st International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety, p2675-2682, Wuhan, China, Jun 30-Jul 02, 2011.
- Application of Active Disturbance Rejection Control in Ship Course and Track Control，Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference(CCC2011), p6310-6314, Yantai, China, July 22-24, 2011.
- Ronghui Li,Tieshan Li, Qinling Zheng, Qiang Li, Ship tracking control based on linear active disturbance rejection control, the third international conference on intelligent control and information processing, p201-205, Dalian, China, Jul 15-17, 2012.
- Ronghui Li,Tieshan Li, Qiang Li, Kang Zhou. LADRC-based Ship-track Control and its Application to Traffic Safety Assessment in constraint waters, Asia navigation conference 2012, JIN-KINPR-CIN Joint Symosium2012, p123-129, Kobe, Japan, 2012.11.08-10.
- Tieshan Li, Ronghui Li, Dan Wang, Adaptive neural control of nonlinear MIMO systems with unknown time delays, Neurocomputing, 2012, 78(1): 83-88.
- Tieshan Li, Ronghui Li, Junfang Li, Decentralized adaptive neural control of nonlinear systems with unknown time delays, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2012, 67(3): 2017-2026.
- Tieshan Li, Ronghui Li, Junfang Li, Decentralized adaptive neural control of nonlinear interconnected large-scale systems with unknown time delays and input saturation, Neurocomputing, 2011, 74(14-15): 2277-2283.
- Ronghui Li,Tieshan Li, Qinling Zheng. Active Disturbance Rejection Control on Path Following for Underactuated Ships, the Tenth International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2013), Dalian, China, July4-6, 2013.
- Ronghui Li, Tieshan Li, Renxiang Bu. Disturbance Decoupling Control Based Trajectory Tracking for Underactuated Ships. Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference(CCC2013), Xi’an, China, July 26-28, 2013.
- LI Ronghui, QI Yunpeng, LI Tieshan, ZHENG Qinling, YU Yang On Path Following of Underactuated Surface Ships , Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference (CCC2014), July 28-30, 2014, Nanjing, China.