Exhibitor Rules of Conduct
The Following Practices are Prohibited in the Program
- Canvassing/distributing advertising materials outside of the Exhibitor’s own booth
- Billboard advertisements and/or display of signs outside the assigned Exhibit area
- Obstructing aisle space or interfering with traffic to other exhibits
- Meetings, receptions, demonstrations or any activity should be scheduled during official function hours of the meeting. Any private function should be coordinated with Brian Davis
- Sharing or subletting of exhibit space
- Distributing materials or literature other than company/product information from an exhibit space
- Exhibit representatives must not deface the walls or floors of the building, the booths, or the equipment in the booths
As a courtesy to participants and fellow exhibitors and for security, exhibits must be opened and staffed by your organization’s representative(s) during the official exhibition hours and dates
To comply with the Food and Drug Administration’s Guidelines on Notices of Availability, any exhibits showcasing off-label or unapproved uses of drugs, devices, technologies, programs, products, or services must disclose this fact.
It is the responsibility of each Exhibiting Organization to maintain adequate coverage against injury to persons, damage to or loss of property and against inability to meet its obligations as set forth in this agreement.
Upon evidence of violation, CSU may reenter and take possession of space occupied by the Exhibitor and may remove all persons and goods at the Exhibitor’s risk. The Exhibitor shall pay all expenses and damages which CSU may incur thereby.