Program Educational Objectives
- Prepare graduates to enter careers in design, application, installation, manufacturing, operation and/or maintenance of electrical/ electronic(s) systems.
- Prepare graduates for development and implementation of electrical/ electronic(s) systems, and be able to build, test, operate, and maintain existing electrical systems.
- Prepare graduates who can collaborate with others as a member or as a leader in an engineering team.
Students completing the EET program of study will have attained:
(1) an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
(2) an ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
(3) an ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
(4) an ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes; and
(5) an ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.
Schedule and Degree Map
Enrollment and Graduation Data
|2019 - 2020||FT||5||7||9||26||0||47||0||0||25||0||0|
|2018 - 2019||FT||2||6||20||14||0||42||0||0||18||0||0|
|2017 - 2018||FT||12||13||5||21||0||51||0||0||20||0||0|
|2016 - 2017||FT||13||2||9||26||0||50||0||0||15||0||0|
|2015 - 2016||FT||10||6||13||20||0||49||0||0||12||0||0|
|FT - Full time
PT - Part time