Mission of Fenn Academy
- To collaborate with high schools in educational activities that would stimulate and encourage students to pursue careers in engineering and technology
- To introduce high school students to college life
- To educate the technical workforce for the region’s industry
Benefits for Participating High Schools
- Participation in Washkewicz's College’s Engineer-For-A-Day job shadowing program for high school students at local corporations
- Access to Cleveland State University’s facilities
- Early Cooperative Education and Career Counseling Programs.
- Interaction with professional engineering associations and student chapter organizations
Brian Davis, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Fenn Academy