Information for presenters
I Poster Presentations
- You can format your research poster in either landscape or portrait format
- Portrait: Your poster dimensions cannot be greater than 3’ (36”) width x 4’ (48”) height
- Landscape: Your poster dimensions cannot be greater than 4’ (48”) width x 3’ (36”) height
- You will need to print your poster prior to the conference and bring it with you
- We will provide the easels, poster board backing, and push pins for your poster to be displayed on. Your poster board backing and push pins will be located at your easel. Your poster number that you were assigned in your acceptance email will be on the easel you are to use.
When to set up your poster
- Thursday morning posters (10:30 am -11:30 am): Please set your poster up during the breakfast and registration hour. You may leave your posters up for the remainder of the day, but they must be taken down at the end of the day on Thursday.
- Friday morning posters (10:00 am – 11:00 am): Please set your poster up during the Friday breakfast hour. You may leave your posters up until lunch. They must be taken down during lunch so the next poster session can hang their posters.
- Friday afternoon posters (1:00 pm – 2:00 pm): Please set your poster up during the Friday lunch hour. You may leave your posters up until the end of the conference on Friday.
II Podium Presentations
- You will have 15 minutes total for your podium presentation. 12 minutes should be designated for your talk and 3 minutes for your Q&A. If you are still presenting at 13 minutes, the session chair will inform you that it is time to move to Q&A.
Sending in your presentations
- You have two options for sending in your presentation slides:
- Email presentations to Brittany Sommers at firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours before your presentation
- Bring your presentation on a flash drive and upload it to your room computer at least one-hour before your presentation session
ALL PODIUM PRESENTATION SLIDES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN A POWERPOINT FORMAT.