The scholarship links listed on this page are provided as a courtesy and are for your information only.
They are not administered through Cleveland State University. If you have questions or concerns about them please address them with the appropriate company/contact person if listed. Deadlines vary.
American Public Works Association
American Public Works Association is issuing two $1000 scholarship to Graduate Students in Civil Engineering. Application Deadline is Feb. 28, 2021. Criteria:
- Minmum 3.25 GPA
- Completion of no less than 9 credits in the progam(date of application)
- Permanent resident in the state of Ohio
- Click here to view the full list of criteria and to apply.
The Canton Joint Engineering Council (CJEC) is offering our annual $1,000 scholarship to engineering students whose legal residence is in Stark or adjacent counties in Ohio. We invite your students to apply for this local scholarship. For students to be eligible, he/she must meet the following criteria:
Be a citizen of the United States; and
- Be a legal Resident of Stark, Portage, Summit, Wayne, Holmes, Tuscarawas, Carroll, Columbiana, or Mahoning County, Ohio; and
- Have completed his or her college sophomore year; and
- Be accepted into the College of Engineering of any four (4) year University or College which is ABET accredited or in the process of obtaining ABET accreditation; and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
OHM Diversity Scholarship
OHM Advisors is committed to the academic success of women and minority students. That is why we offer a Scholarship that awards $1,000 to qualified women and minorities that are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a STEM program or other field of practice of OHM Advisors. We want to encourage eligible students to apply prior to each academic year. The Scholarship may be awarded to students for multiple years, and will require students to re-apply each year.
- Woman or minority as defined by EEOP
- Open to high school senior through College Junior
- cumulative gpa of 3.0 or higher at time of application beneficial but not mandatory
- Deadline Feb 15, 2021 at 11:59PM EST
- Questions? contact email@example.com
- OHM Diversity Scholarship.pdf
Rocco Basile Giving
$1000 scholarship. High school students graduating this year who have been accepted into an accredited college, univeristy, trade or design school OR students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, trade or design school. Applicants do not have to be pursuing a photography degree, nor have to be experts. Looking for students who will be inspired by scholarship prompt (How can the power or photography change the world?) and perhaps even continue photography and an interest in social consciousness long after the application process. Deadline March 1, 2021. Follow this link to apply
Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Foundation
Deadline Dec 1, 2020 through March 1, 2021. $1000 annual scholarship maybe renewed up to 4 years. Must be U.S. citizen, must be an Ohio Resident or student attending an accredited Ohio college, university and maintain a gpa of 2.5 or higher. Download the application at website: www.oogeep.org
Zonta Club of Cleveland Foundation
Must be/have: resident of Cuyahoga County; attended an institution of higher learning in Ohio: GPA of 3.0 or higher; completed at least one year of post secondary study; and get a recommendation letter from a faculty member or other appropriate University official. Check out www.zontacleveland.org for the application.
Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program
(Deadline, May 15) Go to this website: http://www.ofic.org/smr/nordson and use this passcode: BUILDS2016 (its case sensitve).
AfterCollege (deadline, March 31, 2021). https://www.aftercollege.com/scholarships/
Graduates and Young Professionals