The scholarship links listed on this page are provided as a courtesy and are for your information only.
They are not administered through Cleveland State University. If you have questions or concerns about them please address them with the appropriate company/contact person if listed. Deadlines vary.
American Public Works Association is issuing two $1000 scholarship to Graduate Students in Civil Engineering. Criteria:
- Minmum 3.25 GPA
- Completion of no less than 9 credits in the progam(date of application)
- Permanent resident in the state of Ohio
The Canton Joint Engineering Council (CJEC) offering our annual $1,000 scholarship to engineering students whose legal residence is in Stark or adjacent counties in Ohio. We invite your students to apply for this local scholarship. For students to be eligible, he/she must meet the following criteria:
Be a citizen of the United States and:
- Be a legal Resident of Stark, Portage, Summit, Wayne, Holmes, Tuscarawas, Carroll, Columbiana, or Mahoning County, Ohio; and
- Have completed his or her college sophomore year; and
- Be accepted into the College of Engineering of any four (4) year University or College which is ABET accredited or in the process of obtaining ABET accreditation; and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
The Canton Regional Society of Professional Engineers (CRSPE) if offering our annual Grants-in-Aid scholarships to engineering students whose legal residence is in Stark County, Ohio. We invite your students to apply for this local scholarship. For students to be eligible, he/she must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college of Engineering in the State of Ohio;
- Legal Resident of Stark County, Ohio; and
- Expect to receive baccalaureates in engineering during the period of May 2022 to May 2023 inclusive (next year’s college juniors and seniors).
Applicants may complete and application here: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/FriendsofStarkParks_1/CRSPEGrant.html or by visiting the Canton Joint Engineering Council’s website at http://www.cjecnet.com/soc/crspe.htm and click on “Click here” for information on CRSPE Scholarships available for engineering students.
Dan Lok is an entrepreneur, investor, best-selling author and philanthropist. Knowing that seeking a higher education is a major decision that can often be costly, Lok founded the Dan Lok Giving Scholarship. The scholarship is designed to offer financial assistance to those individuals wanting to continue the growth of their education, but who may not have the financial means to do so.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Canada or the United States.
- Current high school senior that has been accepted into a college or university in Canada or the United States.
The US$1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one selected winner to assist with their educational expenses. Applicants are requested to fill out the form and write a 500-word essay.
$1000 scholarship. High school students graduating this year who have been accepted into an accredited college, univeristy, trade or design school OR students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, trade or design school. Applicants do not have to be pursuing a photography degree, nor have to be experts. Looking for students who will be inspired by scholarship prompt (How can the power or photography change the world?) and perhaps even continue photography and an interest in social consciousness long after the application process. Deadline March 31, 2022.
$1000 annual scholarship maybe renewed up to 4 years. Must be U.S. citizen, must be an Ohio Resident or student attending an accredited Ohio college, university and maintain a gpa of 2.5 or higher. Download the application at website:
Must be/have: resident of Cuyahoga County; attended an institution of higher learning in Ohio: GPA of 3.0 or higher; completed at least one year of post secondary study; and get a recommendation letter from a faculty member or other appropriate University official.
These manufacturing industry scholarships are targeted at individuals whose permanent residence or college is near a Nordson facility, and are pursuing majors in manufacturing, engineering-related STEM disciplines, or business leading to a career in industry and corporate America. Scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 will be awarded to students planning to enroll or already enrolled in an accredited public or private not-for-profit postsecondary institution.
AfterCollege (deadline, March 31, 2022). https://www.aftercollege.com/scholarships/