By clicking on the link in the award information you will access the application. Please complete and submit online or paper depending on the award. DEADLINE: March 31st, 2023.
- Recipients of the Monte Ahuja Scholarship must be in good academic standing
- Recipients must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Engineering
- Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.00 GPA or higher
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.33 GPA or higher
- International students are welcome to apply
- DEADLINE: March 31st, 2023.
American Public Works Association is offering financial assistance to Undergraduate, Graduate, and APWA Family Member students in Civil Engineering. Applications for the Undergraduate and Graduate scholarships are accepted from January 1 to March 1. APA awards scholarship(s) of $1,500 to Civil Engineering majors. DEADLINE: March 31st, 2023. Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum of 3.25 GPA
- Completion of no less than 9 credits in the program (date of application)
- Permanent Resident in the State of Ohio
Follow the link for more information and the application. Applications close on March 31, 2023