Washkewicz College is especially proud of its faculty and staff. Both are hands-on and accessible to students of every level. Washkewicz Faculty are well-renowned for their expertise and research excellence. Drawn from academic institutions across the world, as well as being professionals with years of real-world experience, the faculty offer a unique blend of theory and application.
Name & Title
Allena, Srinivas Assistant Professor*
|Duffy, Stephen Professor*||Structure||(216) 687-3874|
|Dural, Nilufer Associate Professor||Environmental||(216) 687-3912|
|Hung, Yung-Tse Professor*||Environmental||(216) 687-2596|
|Jenkins, Jacqueline Associate Professor*||Transportation||(216) 687-2190|
|Khan, Lutful Chair & Associate Professor*||Foundation||(216) 687-2231|
|Kidando, Emmanuel Assistant Professor*||Transportation||(216) 687-2533|
|Kim, Ung Tae (Ungtae Kim) Associate Professor*||Hydrology/Water Resources||(216) 687-2599|
|Owusu-Danquah, Josiah Assistant Professor*||Structure||(216) 687-2597|
* graduate faculty
Diane Tupa, Department Secretary, (216) 687-2400
- Jeff Filarski (CSU BCE 1987), PE, Secretary - Treasurer, Engineer for Lyndhurst & Moreland Hills, Engineer & Building Official for Village of Bentleyville, Chagrin Valley Engineering, Ltd.
- Lita Laven, PE, Staff Engineer II, Northest Ohio Regional Sewer District
- George Palko (CSU BCE 1988, CSU MBA 1993), PE, President, CEO, The Great Lakes Construction Company
- Anthony Yacobucci (CSU BCE 1988, CSU MSCE 1992), Civil Vice President, Civil & Environmnetal Consultants, Inc.
- Brian Corrigan, PE, Judge, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
- Sandy Iwaszko (CSU BCE 1983, CSU MSCE 1989), PE, Senior Project Engineer, Osborne
- Clyde Hadden (CSU BCE 1986), PE, PS, CFM, Transportation Division Director, CT Consultants, Inc.
- Nicholas Carino, Concrete Technology Consultant
- Richard Miller (CSU BCE 1982), PhD, PE, Professor, School of Advanced Structures, University of Cincinnati
- Charles Nmai, PhD, PE, Head of Engineering, Master Builders Solutions Admixtures US, LLC. President of American Concrete Institute (2022-2023)
- Ted Beltavski (CSU BCE 1982, CSU MSCE 1986), President & Chairman, R.E. Warner and Associates, Inc.
- Rick Weinmann, Wienmann Enterprises
- Michael Dever, MPA, Director, Cuyahoga County Public Works