We are pleased to announce our 6th Annual Spring Engineering and Computer Science Connections Fair!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The Fenn Co-op Office is excited to invite our industry partners to our 6th Annual Spring Engineering & Computer Science Connections Fair! The Connections Fair provides an opportunity for employers to consider CSU students for co-ops, internships, and permanent work opportunities. This Fair will be held on Thursday, Feburary 23, 2023 from 10 AM - 3 PM. The fair will be held on Cleveland State University's Campus, in The Wolstein Center (2000 Prospect Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44115).
Click here to register: https://csuengineering.formstack.com/forms/spring_2023_connections_fair_employer_registration_form
The registration fee for employers to attend the fall fair is $400 (for employers who did not pre-register). This fee includes one six foot table, two chairs, lunch, employer gifts, and parking for two recruiters. Additional recruiter spots can be added to the registration fee for $25 apiece, for up to two recruiters. If a company would like to bring more than a total of four recruiters, they will be asked to purchase a second booth at full price, as long as space is available. We will also be able to offer a limited number of booths with access to electrical outlets for an additional $25.
Registration will close Friday, February 3, 2023 at midight.
Employer notices regarding Conntections Fair registration and fees
Refund dates and deadlines:
If my company is no longer able to attend the fair, I agree to adhere to the following dates and deadlines regarding refunds:
- To request a full refund, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 2/3/23.
- To request my registration fee be applied to a future fair, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 2/13/23. I also acknowledge that I will be charged a $25 fee to move my registration.
- To request a partial refund, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 2/17/23.
- If do not notify the Fenn Co-op Office that my company will no longer be attending the fair by the dates stated above, I acknowledge that my company will be responsible to pay the full registration fee. I acknowledge that failure to pay the registration fee will prevent my company from participating in any future connections fairs and/or events with the Fenn Co-op Program, until the outstanding registration fee has been paid in full. This includes the cost of additional recruiters, or access to electrical outlets at my company's booth.
Fair add-ons and additional fees:
If I have chosen to add additional recruiters, and/or have requested a booth with access to an electrical outlet:
- My company is responsible to pay all additional fees based on the add-ons I chose on this registration form. Failure to pay these fees may result in my company not being able to register for future Connections Fair and/or participate in future Fenn Co-op events.
- If any of the additional recruiters I have added to my company's registration are no longer able to attend, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 2/17/23 to be refunded/not charged for those recruiters.
- Electrical outlets will be assigned based on a first come first serve basis. If electrical outlets are over sold, you may lose your electrical outlet access, but will be refunded the for the fee.
Questions? Please contact Nicole Tischler at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 216-687-6970.