We are pleased to announce our 10th Annual Fall Engineering and Computer Science Connections Fair!
Employer registration is now open!
The Fenn Co-op Office is excited to invite our industry partners to our 10th Annual Fall Engineering & Computer Science Connections Fair! The Connections Fair provides an opportunity for employers to consider CSU students for co-ops, internships, and permanent work opportunities. This Fair will be held on Friday, September 30, 2022 from 10 AM - 3 PM. The fair will be held on Cleveland State University's Campus, in The Wolstein Center (2000 Prospect Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44115).
The registration fee for employers to attend the fall fair is $400. This fee includes one six foot table, two chairs, lunch, employer gifts, and parking for two recruiters. Additional recruiter spots can be added to the registration fee for $25 apiece. Since we are in a new venue, we will also be able to offer a limited number of booths with access to electrical outlets for an additional $25.
Companies who are interested in registering for both our Fall 22 and Spring 23 Connections will be able register for both fairs at a discounted rate of $725.
Registration will close Monday, September 12, 2022 at midight.
Employer notices regarding Conntections Fair registration and fees
If my company is no longer able to attend the fair, I agree to adhere to the following dates and deadlines regarding refunds:
- To request a full refund, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 9/15/22.
- To request my registration fee be applied to a future fair, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 9/23/22. I also acknowledge that I will be charged a $25 fee to move my registration.
- To request a partial refund, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 9/28/22.
- If do not notify the Fenn Co-op Office that my company will no longer be attending the fair by the dates stated above, I acknowledge that my company will be responsible to pay the full registration fee. I acknowledge that failure to pay the registration fee will prevent my company from participating in any future connections fairs and/or events with the Fenn Co-op Program, until the outstanding registration fee has been paid in full. This includes the cost of additional recruiters, or access to electrical outlets at my company's booth.
Fair add-ons and additional fees:
If I have chosen to add additional recruiters, and/or have requested a booth with access to an electrical outlet:
- My company is responsible to pay all additional fees based on the add-ons I chose on this registration form. Failure to pay these fees may result in my company not being able to register for future Connections Fair and/or participate in future Fenn Co-op events.
- If any of the additional recruiters I have added to my company's registration are no longer able to attend, I must notify the Fenn Co-op Office no later than 9/16/22 to be refunded/not charged for those recruiters.
- Electrical outlets will be assigned based on a first come first serve basis. Companies will be billed separately for this add-on, and are expected to pay for their electrical access by 9/16/22. Companies who do not pay this fee by 9/16/22 will loose their access to electricity at their booth, and the electrical access will be offered to another company.
Questions? Please contact Nicole Tischler at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 216-687-6970.