Congradulations on Landing a Co-op or Internship!
Please Read Below for the Steps that need to be Taken to Register your Work Experience with the CEEL Office
-Please review the syllabus for ESC 300/400 for the semester you are planning to co-op. The current syllabus for ESC 300/400 can be found on the Fenn Co-op Forms page.
-Register for ESC 300 or 400
Register for ESC 300 (Fall and Spring) for 6 credit hours for your academic section (you will only be charged for 1 credit hour).
Register for ESC 400 (Summer) for 1 credit hour if you do not have scholarships, student loans and/or are paying out of pocket (then can be taken in the Fall or Spring).
When registering for ESC 300/400: make sure you register for the correct section based on your major! Please see below for the current professors teaching ESC 300/400 by major and register for their corresponding section.
- Chemical & Biomedical Engineering – Dr. Nolan Holland (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering – Dr. Josiah Owusu-Danquah (email: email@example.com)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering – Dr. Murad Hizlan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Science – Dr. Yongjian Fu (email: email@example.com)
- Mechanical Engineering – Dr. Yongxin Tao (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Engineering Technology – Dr. Michael Adams (email: email@example.com)
For permission to enroll: Email Nicole Tischler firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are enrolling in ESC 300 and need to defer any scholarships while you are on co-op, please complete the ESC 300 Scholarship Deferral Form
- Submit your Co-op Placement Information Form.
- Contact your co-op faculty mentor listed above and review your co-op learning objectives. As of fall semester 2020, this will have to be done remotely. If you are able to review your co-op learning objective in person, please submit a signed copy to the CEEL office. Your co-op advisor will follow-up to discuss your learning objectives and discuss submission.
This information will also be available on your ESC 300/400 course's blackboard page.
Please feel free to contact your co-op advisor listed below if you have any questions.
Angela Benton-Smith: email@example.com – Chemical Engineering
Nicole Tischler: firstname.lastname@example.org – Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechancial Engineering Technology, and Electrical Engineering Technology