Undergraduate Program Minors for BChE students: Minors in Business, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are also an option for students pursuing the BChE. Please contact an advisor for more details and help to select the approved classes for your chosen minor and to also declare your minor before graduation.
The department offers two MS programs:
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering (MS BME)
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MS CHE)
- Certificate in Engineered Soft Materials
The department offers two specializations within the college-wide Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering (PHD) degree program:
The links above and those provided in the side bar provide information about the Cleveland State University environment, the program strengths, conditions for admission and program requirements, the research facilities, the department faculty, their expertise and areas of research interest.
- On-line Application (Undergraduate)
- Graduate Application
- Graduate Course Syllabi
- Accelerated Masters Application
- PhD Dissertation Evaluation Form
- ChBME Student Petition Form
- Student Petition for Late Withdrawal